Translate Here

Tuesday 11 March 2014

~ Sponsor Review ~ Pasjel Everybright Blue Body Cream

maybe too late I post this review  /sorry
because Internet line so slow few days 
the traffic always in down position 
make me dying, since internet is half of my soul now 
hahaha 

so today, I would review my favorite body cream
now days this brand very popular among cyber worlds
especially on Instagram 
and i felt so curious want to try this body cream and all Pasjel series 
I feel so lucky enough, because I can try "Pasjel Everbright Blue Body Cream"
thank you Pasjel Indonesia 


PasJel Everbright Blue Body Cream is the perfect body cream to illuminate your skin. Power packed with skin brightening ingredients such as Peppermint Extract, Multi-Fruit Extract and Curcuma Longa Extract to whiten, freshen, and protect your skin from UVB, making your skin bright and fresh.
Directions: Apply to body skin after showering regularly. Best used together with Baby Blink Whitening Soap and Sweet Sugar Scrub.
Ingredients: Carbomer, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, Deionized Water, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Algin, Glycerine, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Moringa Oleifer Bark Extract, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Zine Sulfate, Allantoin, Betaglucan, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Peppermint Extract, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Saccharum Officinarum Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xantham Gum.
Contains no steroids or harmful ingredients. Not tested on animals.




❣ Packing:



Pasjel Every Bright Blue come with pastel box color
the design of box is very simple but eye catching 
compare from another Pasjel Series,
pasjel blue larger than the other pasjel series 
on the side of the box pasjel
there is some information about the product
and product pasjel claims that their products are safe for sensitive skin and free of steroids 


containers of  Blue Pasjel is very unique image
and reminds me of the ice cream container 
The container also contained some information about this blue pasjel 
even so, we must be careful in closing the container 
because it is easy to spill out 

❣ Scene & Texture :



pasjel blue has a soft scent but strong image
even before I opened the wrapper
I can smell the scent of the blue pasjel
and I love it 
hehe
I love the soft scent like baby powder
I think some people sure love with the pasjel scent  


same as the color of packing, that is blue color
the cream also has the same color that is blue 
and almost makes me want to lick the cream because remind with ice cream 
texture of the cream is very soft and not sticky 
I really do not like using body lotion 
because the texture is very sticky on the skin 
so, because my bad habit dislike take care my body skin
I have very dry skin 

❣ Swatch :


texture of the cream is not sticky, but easily wiped on the skin 
but this cream should be wiped evenly 
because it dries fast  
and if it dries will leave white spots and will fade if pour with water 
This is caused our skin in dry conditions 
tips for those who have dry skin like me 
after shower, I use body lotion that have lightly textured like skin aqua 
why I use aqua skin, because skin aqua has a high spf and light texture like water 
after using skin aqua, i continue use blue pasjel  image

❣ Overall :


Rating  / 5 Cherry

this blue pasjel work well on my skin 
I actually have very white skin 
but since I rarely use socks, makes my legs skin a little dry and dusty 
so I had to do exfoliate it once or twice a week image
but when using the blue pasjel for 2 weeks, my skin changed drastically 
I actually did not see a significant changes with my skin when at home 
so when I'm out of the house and with clear lighting from the sun 
I can see if my skin became very white 
My friend told me if my skin becomes very pale 
even though at the time I had stopped using pasjel because it was running out 
hahahah 

image What I like ? image

 I like the packing, very simple but eye catching
 love the baby soft scents
 not too sticky
 working very well on my skins
 bright my skin only in 3 days
 permanent result 
 make my skin not too dry again ak. moist

image What I dislike ? image

 expensive
 only available on online store

image Repurchase ? image

100% yes ! 

image Where I Get ? image

Facebook : Pasjel Indonesia
Instagram : @pasjelindonesia or @jennyfermichiyo
LINE : pasjelindo
CP : 085778053594
BB : 292B40E1

Thank You For reading
and see at another post image

No comments:

Post a Comment