Translate Here

Tuesday 4 March 2014

~Haul~ Yeayyyy!! Let's Open My Fukubukuro Haul

Hello girlss it's been long time i didn't update my blog anymore 
since camera I use lost and gone for forever 
make me felt so down and become lazy for taking a picture image
so i back use my old camera and make a big different resolution picture than before image
actually i want buy new camera ASAP ,, but my bf say "NO"
because he want buy the camera for me image
i didn't hope too much about this actually
but, I really need that now ..
so depressed if all my picture I take is blurr image
make me wanna scream image

and few days ago i lil a bit busy with my real activity image
because i busy packing this and that 
so i need rest, because I getting sick after working hard  image
and I got problem with my eye
make me cannot use contact lens for few week image
but 
i will back soon ,,
hahahahah image

because, i don't want my blog full of dust image
so today i wanna show you about my fukubukuro haul image
actually, i have bought many new make up product
but i lazy put it on my haul post image
because i forget for snap the picture on it
LOL image
i buy this fukubukuro few month ago
and i just snap the picture few days ago
because im still in happy atmosphere when see what i got image
so scroll down ! image


I choose K-Palette and Candy Doll Product as my Fukubukuro Haul image
because i haven't try their product yet image
and in K-Palette fukubukuro,  i hope will get eyebrow product and concealer
if Candy Doll i interesting with their lips stick product
since this is Fukubukuro ak. Lucky Bag
so i cannot hope too much will get what i wish or not
LOL image





K-Palette Fukubukuro come with glossy paper bag
remember me with shopping bag image
so nothing special with the bag
i have bought 2 K-Palette Fukubukuro actually image
because Mimi say the bag not special so she give me 1 bag for i keep
and all items stuck in 1 bag image


so... i have 6 product ( 1 mix with candy doll fukubukuro image)
and 2 of them not from K-Palette because a complicated reasonimage
so Mimi decide for change the product with other product
and of course i accept it because i no reason for reject it
hahahahah image


image K-PALETTE Real Lasting Eyepencil 24h Waterproof image
US$15.20


image サナ スーパークイック シャイニーシャドウライナー 01 (Sana Super Quick shiny shadow liner 01) image
$17


image K-パレット ネイルオン 19 パーティーゴールド (K-Palette nail on 19 Party Gold) image
¥ 945 (Around $14! LOL image)


          image Canmake Four Shiny Eyes (#11 Peach Chocolate) image
US$23.90


Candy Doll product is 1 of my wishlist beside Urban Decay Palette image
i fall in love with their lipstick product
but i must think twice for buy expensive lipstick image
because still a lot i want buy
hahahaha image
and when Mimi post this Fukubukuro without thinking I order it image
Candy Doll Fukubukuro have 2 version
With Box and With Bag
because i see the box is very cute, so i choose box
although the cost lil a bit expensive than bag image


when i open the box (since mimi didn't spoiler about what inside, she only say it's worth image)
i lil a bit shock and happy /of course image
because i have 1 product that i put on my wishlist
yeahh! image
and 1 product which i think i will never try it
that is the liquid foundation image
hahahah
so "IT'S REALLY WORTH" image


image Candy Doll Lip Concealer image
$16


image Candy Doll Lipstick Ramune Pink image
$20


image Candy Doll Liquid Foundation 01 image
$32.99


image Dolly Wink Base Coat image
$7.50

so this is inside my fukubukuro image
i quite disappointed with K-Palette fukubukuro image
because all K-Palette Fukubukuro inside the bag is same image
and make me bit happy with K-Palette fukubukuro because i get Sana Super Quick Shadow Liner
totally different than Fukubukuro 2013 image
LOL
but it's worth
if i calculating it with how much i pay for buy the fukubukuroimage
maybe next time i will try to buy again image

So see you in another post

パッパッパッパッパッパッパッー!

No comments:

Post a Comment