Translate Here

Saturday 13 April 2013

~Review~ Nature Republic Natural 100% Jelly Cleansing Puff Charcoal

face wash is always a routine that I do every day ( ̄▽+ ̄*)
I only use facial foam and hand as a helper tool to rub the foam into the face (´∀`)
but in this modern era, a lot of tools to clean your face like a brush and sponge
I'm very interested in buying Kojac sponge, and tonight I want to review it



Kojac Vegetable Cleansing Puff Charcoal
(90% of kojac + 10% charcoal)
Kojac polysaccharide composition can make the skin and soften cleanser with the wash/soak with, can produce large amounts of foam will help to play the most powerful cleansing products natural bamboo ingredients to help deep clean the skin to release negative ions 100% natural material manufacture, suitable for any skin more is especially designed for sensitive skin. 

I chose nature republic because of the discount (ノ´▽`)ノ
me and my friend's order of december 2012
and recently come to my house in March ( ̄□ ̄;)
very long
fortunately the goods come safely Σ(~∀~||;)
and my friends complain why she has not come items order / but until now has not been paid off, I'm so confused
instead she would like to buy this and that, until I mentioned, if you do not have money do not expect and want this and that
I also need the money right (  ̄っ ̄)
lol ~
continue to review





the size of the sponge kojac very small and handy (。・ω・)ノ゙
size, just as the rice bowl 
kojac is unbelievably soft and chewy (・・。)ゞ
I like to hold them ≧(´▽`)≦

How to use ?


i use my favorite face wash ever that is Hadalabo Shironjyu



Soft Bubble


I've been using this sponge for 2 weeks
make my skin more soft and clean up my pores
blackheads was reduced
Acne also rarely arise
unfortunately its round shape, its rather difficult to use when cleaning the sidelines around the nose
unlike the other sponge, the sponge contains vegetables
and after I dried it, sponge it does not shrink like other sponge


 image
Photobucket Cheap
Photobucket soft and handy
Photobucket can reduce my pore and black head

image
Photobucket Hard to get

Rating :

Repurchase : Yes !

its already dawn, and i still watch my favorite drama thats is May Queen
but,, i must sleep >,<
see you next post

No comments:

Post a Comment