Translate Here

Sunday 24 March 2013

~Sponsor Review~ Candylicious Doll Pink Circle Lens


good night to toward morning all ε=ε=ε= ヾ(*~▽~)ノ
I can only post my blog in the middle of the night
because I use Internet packages midnight o(_ _*)o
actually from yesterday I've wanted to post a new review
for some reason a few days I felt very tired (*_*)
and always K.O aka fall on sleep (。-人-。)
hahah
in this post I will review the new Circle Lens sponsor of Apple Of Your Eyes



Owner Apple Of Your Eyes so kindly send me two pairs of lenses for review purpose
she send me Candylicious Doll Pink and Candylicious Roll Grey
and in the evening I'm going to review



Brand: Vassen

Manufacture: Korea
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38% - 42%
B.C: 8.6
Yearly disposal




This is not the first time I used a pink lenses
I love the pink lenses,(‐^▽^‐)
make my face more sexy
hahaha
but my pink hello kitty lenses expired
and I'd throw it far far away ..゚゚゚゚゚-y(^。^)。o0○
hahaha
how lucky I am, Allyson (owner Apple Of Your Eyes) kindly to pick me lenses pink for review ☆-( ^-゚)v
in fact, already from last week Allyson ask me for review this lenses >, <
but, packet delivery is very slow to my home .. huhuhu (Gomen ne,,)
eheeeeemmm
okay, go to the reviews
packing a bottle of lenses is the same as most
but that makes me like the bottle is simple but kawaii :゙;`;:゙;`;・o(ロ≦〃)
especially plus ribbon on the sticker
hehehe

This lenses has a two tone
the pink and black
unlike other lenses 2 tone
This lenses has a soft black ring, did not even like circles, tend to flower pattern

when I use this lenses, I feel tend to color lenses brown color instead of pink (?_?)
I also asked some opinions to my friends, asking what color lenses I wear
they answered, brown color (ノ゚ο゚)ノ
hahaha
conclusion, the lenses color is very natural for everyday use
due to a soft pink color is very blend in with my real eye color and make it look natural
I lovers DM lenses with a very large
at least 15mm
This lenses has a 14.5mm DM
and does not make my eyes look dolly and huge
but it makes my eyes look normal natural

Lens on My Eyes







This lens is very comfortable to wear
I like not using the lens,
and makes my eyes do not feel tired when using it
DM may be due to its very small, so it is very comfortable when in use
This lenses is also very thin, thinner than Barbie Eyes lenses,
and not whippy in my eyes
I almost fell asleep a few times while using this lenses
I was not using the lenses at the time,
but this lenses could make my eyes red
was so comfortable, I did not realize that my lenses dry on my eyes
usually if it feels dry lenses will feel whippy, but this is not

Rating



Overall 

I think this is the thinnest lenses ever used (ノ´▽`)ノ
lenses is suitable for those who have sensitive eyes
because the size of only 14.5mm DM
so no whippy
the color of the lenses is also natural, although this lenses color is actually pink
anyway i recommend lenses because it is very comfortable
heheheh






Don't Forget visit Apple Of Your Eyes
and use my SECRET CODE

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apple-Of-Your-Eyes/142690075752942
The logo design by me

thank you for reading ><
its time for me neru ~~~
oyasumi ,,
xoxoxo Σ(~∀~||;)


No comments:

Post a Comment