Translate Here

Thursday 21 March 2013

~Review~ Tonymoly Shiny Foot Peeling Liquid

Hello gals.. ヾ(@ ° ▽ ° @)ノ
actually already since yesterday I want to post this review (> <;)
but, my modem quota runs out 。゚(T^T)゚。
so, now I can post it

tonight I will review .....



Tonymoly Shiny Foot Peeling Liquid is do it yourself experience for your feet. Treat your feet to some quick pampering with these smoothing and moisturizing foot masks. The foot pack comes with a pair of special socks and two packets of foots mask solution. Dead skin cells will start shedding in the next few days to reveal soft and smooth feet.
Directions : Put both in socks on feet. Pour solution/liquid into each sock. Leave on for 1-1.5 hours. Rinse feet off.
PS : GROSS PICTURE BEWARE
you probably already know, when a few weeks ago I was busy looking for a ready foot peeling ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
but all the online shop told me join PO 
I'm very lazy join PO now Σ(~∀~||;)
indeed save costs,
but I really need this peeling quickly (iДi)
moreover postage to my city very expensive (x_x;)
so, remember if one of the sites provide free shipping for shopping at least $ 10,
that is multiply
not so complicated, I look at Google first
and I found one online shop selling peeling is priced at $ 8
I also bought a few samples, so my total cart is $ 10 о(ж>▽<)y ☆



The ingredients list is as follows:

  • Salicylic Acid – encourages skin cells to shed, kills bacteria
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract – moisturises, UVB protection, softens skin
  • Rosemary Leaf Extract - anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
  • Lavender Extract – anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic
  • Ginkgo Biloba Extract – helps skin to repair, encourages production of collagen
  • Punica Granatum Fruit Extract – anti-oxidant
  • Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract – moisturises skin, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory
  • Prunus Perisca Leaf Extract – brightens skin, anti-aging
  • Sage Leaf Extract - anti-septic, calms skin
  • Portulaca Oleracea Extract – anti-inflammatory, promotes healing of skin
  • Mentha Arvensis Extract – cools skin
  • Densiflora Leaf Extract – anti-bacterial
  • Jania Rubens Extract – moisturising
  • Orange, Lemon, Grape and Apple Extracts – anti-oxidants, all help to rejuvenate the skin



1. Solution/Liquid
2. Sock

3. Direction


Skin Test Method :


  1. Dispense a small amount onto a cotton swab or a cotton ball. 



  1. Smear onto your feet.



  1. Leave it on for bout 20-30 minutes, and check to see if there are any abnormalities

    Some caution items you need to note (found within the guide also)


  • First-time users or people with skin allergies or sensitive skin must perform a skin test before use to see if there is any abnormal skin reaction (rach, itc, etc.)
  • Do not use this product if you have cuts, boils or eczema.
  • Do not use this product if you have diabetes or bleeding wounds.
  • Stop using this product immediately if skin rashes, swelling, or itching occurs
  • After applying this product on your foot, the skin can become temporarily weak, so avoid excessive activity or scratching your skin.
  • After opening the product, use it as soon as possible. Do not share it with other people.
  • Do not try to remove calluses when the skin on your foot swells.
  • In the case of old calluses, one-time use of this product may not remove all of the calluses. We recommend that you apply this for a second time after 28 days.
  • This product works better after taking a bath or soaking your feet.
  • Do not take this product internally.

How to Use ??

Cut The Thumb Liquid Peeling 
Pour Inside Sock

Leave it 1-2 hours
Here I am wearing a black stocking that does not bother me while doing other activities
and keep the liquid does not spill (^O^)





I'll post the photos before and after using the peeling (* ̄Oノ ̄*)
is a bit disgusting φ(.. ) 
hahah
but do not worry, I reduce the size of the picture
hahahha γ(▽´ )ツヾ( `▽)ゞ


Before




After 







in photos before using this peeling, skin my legs are very rough and hard
like elephant skin Oo。。( ̄¬ ̄*)
hahaha
after waiting 4-5 days, the skin on my legs started to peel



Rating :

Overall 
I really like to do exfoliation
because it makes our skin more clean
not just the face, foot also noticed
moreover, I prefer to walk than using a motorcycle or a car
therefore my foot skin is very rough,
and peeling like this can help us get the skin smooth feet
when I use this peeling, my legs are very itchy and hot
there may be material that makes me allergic , because I really want my feet to be soft again, so I pretended I did not feel itchy and hot (TωT)
if you feel what I feel, after using this peeling quickly in the wash with water
I actually prefer the mini PRINCESS Foot Peeling Mask than the peeling foot Tonymoly
because when peeling, mini PRINCESS Foot Peeling Mask  makes my feet very soft skin and flaking skin is easier than Tonymoly
and even better, when we are experiencing skin exfoliation, we soak our feet using the warm water, so that the dead skin of your feet easily peeled


okay ... Σ\( ̄ー ̄;)
thank you for reading my review ..
tomorrow i must attend morning class Oo。。( ̄¬ ̄*)
huhuhu
Good Night (^з^)-☆Chu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment