Translate Here

Friday 28 December 2012

~Review~ Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer

Hy gurls
today i wanna review another product from Etude House again
i a lot buy Etude House Product ..
my fren told me "Why you buy lip concealer ur lips already pink "
because ..
i want buy, i must buy it
actually my lips not too pink
i saw got freckles
and i want my lips will get gyaru looks , because a lot of gyaru have nude lips






Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer

Natural skin tone colored makeup conceals lip blemishes with smooth textured foundation that raises lipstick or gloss presentation and durability. Formulated with silicone coating powder supplies  moist adhesive layer that hold lip color cleanly. Formulated with vitamin E derivative and mango butter for lip lubrication and nourishment.
Net Wt. 0.16 oz






Color me nude lips is a concealer special for lips. its working for make your lips color be neutral, so if you have dark lips or u want make your lips like anime looks, u must try this lips concealer :D

This lips concealer can make your lipstick more long lasting and the lipstick color will more pop >,<

How To use
Put this lip concealer in the middle of your lips, then speared with your finger.
then you can apply your favorite lipstick and lip tint

For you have dry lips, before apply this lip concealer, better use lip balm first :D
for me...
i didn't use lip balm, i felt my lips will greasy if i apply lip balm first..

For me the packing is cute enough ..
why ?
the color packing is nude pink and for me the bottle will faster fragile XD
hahah /slap
i also don't like with peach fruits picture in the bottle remind me with ...




Color me nude only have 1 shade, for me who have pale skin, ya its okay for using it, but make me like sick people, because my skin face so pale  .. hahaha
for who have black skin or tan, its recommend for you if after you apply this lip concealer u must apply lipstick,
because it's will looked weird on you ..
(trust me)

On My Lips


My Bare Lips







you can see the results on my lips looks so pale and the color of lip concealer mix well on my lips ><
after use this lip concealer i must apply lipstick
because i looks like a corpse .. hahahahahahaahh



 
- Cheap
- easy to use
- make my lipstick on my lips more long lasting
- easy to blend on my lips
- the texture so moist ><
- contains vitamin E



- hard to get on my city ,, i must buy online
- i dont like the packing hahah


thank you for read my review ><
don't forget join my giveaway with click this picu


http://ariisa-blog.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-first-mini-giveaway-bless-giveaway.html

see you in another post >< .
bye ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment