Translate Here

Monday 17 December 2012

My Christmas Swap with Kiki Caroline

Hy Girls it's my second post for today
hahhah..
i felt so boring, and i want today be my holiday days, 
xoxoxo
about month ago Ci Shasha hosted an event among Indonesia Beauty Blogger Community, that is called Christmas Swap ..
i so interest join Christmas Swap Event, haha (although i'm not christian >,,<)
my partner is Kiki Coroline .. kiki is Nail Blogger ,, im so envy if i see her nail, because my mom never let me do nail art .. /pity me ..
i contact Kiki for 1st, and chit chat about what we like ..
Kiki is so friendly ,, >.<
i tough, my packet is lost .. because haven't coming, when i checked the tracking, is no data,
when i mention her about the packet, more than 10 minutes later, the post man come ..
hahahah ..
i felt so shy .. /slapped XD

so this is the packet



actually i so confuse how to open the box .. hahahah.. until i cutter the box >< ..
and ... Lol~ i'm so silly when i know how to open it =3=

and this what i got from Kiki ><
drummmrooolllllll




* Dear My Blooming Eyes PK001
* Proof 10 Liquid Liner in Brown
* Etude House Buffer Nail
* Sample Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream

kyyyaaaaa Pink ><. my favorite color XD .. and yay .. finally i get Brown Liquid Liner, i wanted buy brown eyeliner btw >< .. sankyu kiki ,,
hope you enjoy your Christmas ><
i will review it soon XD...
and how about your presents >< ..
lets share about your Christmas Swap..
XD



Merry Christmas >,<


oh ya ..
don't forget join Ci Rosdiana giveaway
the prize is very Fab ><


So lets go checki chekhi her blog ><?~

No comments:

Post a Comment